Search This Blog

Friday, August 27, 2010

New shoes?

I taught spin class today and then lifted tri's and bi's with my good friends' sadist body-building husband!  I felt so good that on the way home I contemplated going for a run when I got there. But the thing that stopped me was that my shoes are hurting!!!  I have foot problems as it is, and I have corrective orthopedic inserts that had to be made for me, but my feet have been swelling on my long runs and just straight burn by the end!!  I need to find some more shoes for sure, wider ones!   Ugh! I've been in Asics for about 2 years now and love them and hate Nike's, but I need something lighter and more breathable and with a wide toe, but a bit taller as my inserts add a slight amount of height.  Geez, wow I've gotten picky.  Well we'll see what I come up with. 

The husband and I did get a new toy today!  I'll get pics up tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. You CANT brag about your toy and leave us clueless!!! HMPF!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang on, hang on!!!! I've got to get the pics up...it's a comin'!!!

    ReplyDelete