Search This Blog

Friday, August 6, 2010

Just a plain old run

Aaaaaah, went for just a run today, felt wonderful!  My thighs were screaming due to my biking this week, but it was just running! I love to just run sometimes.  Infact, I went out for a "minimalist" run today, so I have no idea how fast I went and I can only assume that I did 7 miles based on the fact that I have done this course before.  I left the Garmin (who knows where, can't seem to find it) at home and my ipod is AWOL too, but I don't know, don't care right now.  My friend April told me I'm too stuck on numbers anyway. 

Well my run had a few hills that are bears, but I just put my "Dorie" on and said, "just keep running, just keep running".  So I feel like I've done my hills for the week. 

I've been battling a headache, so yesterday was an unexpected rest day.  I think my headache is from allergies and the fact that I'm swimming like my lab right now.  I keep my darn head up so much that I'm getting neck cramps.  I'm hoping the massage therapist can get it out today!

No comments:

Post a Comment