Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Ranting

I have a bit of a rant built up inside, but I'll start by saying that I'm slacking!  Big Time! Here's why....All that "holly jolly" that goes in to Christmas is produced my MAMA!  I have been decorated, putting away, sewing, cooking, cleaning, repeat.   I'm finding that squeezing in a 1/2 mile swim or a 4 mile run is a bit of a chore in and of itself right now.  So if I have a love handle or two in January just look away. I'll get it in gear.   I have faith.

Okay, on to my rant.  I went out yesterday NOVEMBER 29th and went shopping for Christmas decorations.   I walk into Lowes and the place has very little VERY little decoration but plenty of storage junk. I went to Kohl's...pick over.  Then to Hobby Lobby...a garden aisle now replaces the Christmas hobby aisle...seriously, what the ?#$@??  I am wildly frustrated about the fact that if you don't shop Black Friday (which I don't b/c I'm not crazy) you don't shop!  It's like, okay, black friday is over, so Christmas shopping is over?!?! Well I've got news for Black Friday. I went online that day hoping to score some deals and this Barbie Digital Nail Printer that Samantha is talking non-stop about was $140 originally and went up to $199 on Black Friday! Seriously, it's a scam!  I'm just now decorating. It's NOT EVEN DECEMBER!!!!!!!!!!

Ugh, okay, I actually feel better.  But one more thing...I think the Salvation Army bell people are getting hostile and I'm pretty sure the pitch of that dang bell is getting higher.   So walking in and out of stores they get closer to you and ring the bell louder and faster.  I'm exhausted.  But still have shopping to do so wish me luck.  I'm sure there's going to be a few more rants to come. 

Any ideas for my husband for Christmas are greatly appreciated! 

1 comment:

  1. Its the off season, its ok to relax some

    What does your hubby like? Email me tri_diesel@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete