Search This Blog

Friday, July 9, 2010

July 9th

Feeling kinda icky.  Actually have been for 2 days now, but yesterday I spent on my bum and today all I did was a quicky spin class (about 45 minutes, 10 of which were weights).  I did a pitiful weight training session b/c  I was running my mouth with people at the Y instead of doing what I needed to get done in my 2 hours the little gym lets me have Sam in there.  I'm hoping for a long-ish run tomorrow (6-7 miles), but I'm not going to push it.  I might be a bit over-training or getting a little sick, so I'll do what I can.  I'm going to start watching my diet more closely, feeling a bit low in the blood sugar, plus I've dropped about a 2 pounds in the past 2 weeks...hmmm.  We'll keep looking into that one.  Weight loss isn't a bad thing, but I'm not interested in getting sick either. 

No comments:

Post a Comment