Search This Blog

Sunday, July 25, 2010

HR training

Okay, so yesterday I did a run.  I did this run WITH my HR monitor (which btw is still annoying) and I tried to stay around 140-160bpm...harder, MUCH harder than I thought it'd be.  Turns out I wanted to run around 170-180!!!!  So I need to work on my pace when going distance running.


Well I set out with the idea that I'd like to finish 6 miles, but I started running with my friend (for the first 3) and she's at a slower pace, so after we split up I felt like I could keep going after 6, so I did 7!  I didn't feel completely spent either. 

I've also been forgoing the ipod lately.  I've felt pretty good without it, but I do wonder if my pace slows a bit too.  I just haven't had anything in music that I've cared for lately.  I'm in a "music slump" I guess, but I am enjoying myself.  

No comments:

Post a Comment