Search This Blog

Friday, December 17, 2010

Lazy or Busy?

It's Friday.  I've had my second workout of the week today.  What the?!?! 
This is not me! 

I worked out on my trainer for like the first time EVER!  How does that work?  I need gear tips. What's the best kind?
I'm working out on a friend's trainer and I'm not feeling like it's right.  I was breathing hard and sweating, but I need to gauge...I need numbers!  I want to know distance, speed, etc.  I'm a numbers gal.  That's why I have an overpriced Garmin!  I NEED NUMBERS! 

So back to the "workout".  I watched Human Target on Hulu.com and so I guess I did 45 minutes of cardio. I don't know how good or bad I did and I feel like I'm sinking under the Holiday pressure b/c I can't get these workouts in AND we've had school canceled 4 out of 5 days this week!  Sheesh!  What's the deal??  I'm not running outside either, we're covered in snow and it's been under 20 degrees (40 is my limit).  I'm hoping after the holidays things will even out.  We're going to PA this weekend and our hotel has a gym.  I'll get on the treadmill some hopefully. I'm just tired of these pitiful workouts! 

Wow! I must be a south pole elf!

2 comments:

  1. I lost all my emails, so email me so I can have your email address to send you his present

    What did you also get him?

    Spinervals? LOVE THEM!!! I think you only need one, with being a spin instructor, see how coach troy does it and you have the knowledge to create your own, sorry havent been back since I last commented

    As for the holiday workouts, its called the offseason, dont sweat it, enjoy the holidays and ramp up in January

    What garmin do you have? If a 305 or
    310, I have the perfect answerfor you and the trainer, though it cost $50

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I'll email you! I'm excited to hear about the trainer for sure! I have the 405? I think. Mike has the 310xt, the tri one...like waaaay cooler than mine.

    ReplyDelete