Search This Blog

Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas recap

Wow! Just realized my last post was on the 17th! This month FLEW by.  I think I logged 6 work outs too.  See, here's the deal....I hosted Christmas. I hosted both my family and my husbands and they all stayed at our house.  My reward for this was a big family Christmas and loss in fitness.  So good and bad. 
I'm now under about 12 inches of snow with no way to get out of my house.  I have a little bike trainer I'm borrowing but that gets boring b/c I can't follow my distance and speed, I thought about buying the same spin bike my gym has, but that thing cost $1500!!!!  I'm also looking at treadmills, but again, I don't know what I need b/c Mike will be pounding out speed and distance training for the Half and I'll be at least pumping out distance, so we can't just go to Walmart, you know? 

I'm frustrated to say the least, but hopefully with him taking the week off we can solve this issue of the "at home gym".

Hope everyone had a merry Christmas!  Santa brought me new bike components!!!!  I basically got a new bike!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment