Search This Blog

Monday, October 25, 2010

Swimmin'

Did a pretty decent swim today.  It's amazing how quickly you can get a full workout it with no one around to talk to you (I have a love hate with this).  I did this:

200m warm up
200m paddles
200m pull buoy with paddles
200m pull buoy only
100m kick board (b/c I HATE this)
6 x 200m race pace with 1-2 min rest between each 200

I've got a hand problem I'm trying to work on right now, so I do a lot with the paddles.  I'm putting my hand in heel first.  I'm starting to feel like a golfer when I work on fine tuning stuff like this.   I'm not seeing any vast improvements, but I'm working.  Tomorrow my friend Andrea and I are hoping to get outside for a pretty rough (but beautiful) bike ride that will total 12 + miles but is littered with hills designed by the devil himself!  More on that tomorrow hopefully! 

1 comment: